My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

so that's the feeling

yesterday and today,
im feeling what he is feeling,
and by faith i am fighting,
fighting the uncertainty..
it is really hard,
and i thank GOD for this,
HE make a way for me to feel how it feels,
so it is this painful,
for a long time,
he was enduring,
and me also enduring,
both felt pain,
both love,
both suffer,
both are put under trial,
oh GOD,
oh GOD of Abraham,
GOD of David,
through Jesus please hear my cry...
help me and him fulfill your will my Father..
tho in human perspective it seems impossible..
but in YOU oh GOD who created all things,
nothing is impossible..
i believe in YOUR majesty and power..
for YOU alone are GOD.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile