My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, February 13, 2012

for me and not for me

when i start to write this..

my thought is.. marriage not for me..

the past few days, i've been very busy, busy with my career, tho i am not yet blessed by GOD financially, still i know it will come soon, my hope never fails me.. and i will persevere, GOD knows my hard work, he will give me what i deserve. at the same time i am busy with what i am busy of.. hehe

anyway, the past days also.. im thinking that..no matter how much i want to get married and have children, still it is what GOD wants for me will be fulfilled.. i just stopped looking for love, if GOD will give to me, HE will, in HIS time, if HE will not, it certainly will not be also.. i just thought that maybe marriage and having kids is not for me, even i desperately wanted it. but still i will rejoice to the plans GOD has for me. i think GOD wants me to focus with my career more as of the meantime, for this is what HE gave me now. so with everything. Praise HIM.


No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile