My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

last words

may this be my last words from me to you,
i am trying my best to help you, but still.. it will be all up to you..
for you are a man, and i am a woman..
our faith is being tried and tested..
we are shaken and tempted,
that is why we need to persevere..
the time is soon to come, very soon..
yet the final decision is not mine but GOD's..
i am hoping and praying to see you,
because it is still you whom i want to give my smiles,
the smiles i once gave you..
may we know, and be willing, and forgive unconditionally..
may we learn Christ love and be like Him..
i will be still, i will wait, i will endure, i will be praying..
i put all my faith, hope and love to Jesus..
for HE is my Lord, my Savior, my Brother, my Leader, my Protector and perfecter of faith.

many says i am a fool, still i believe.
my heart grieves, still i rejoice.
i will fight, this is me, this is how i love.
one day, i will know the answer.
i am excited and will know i have no regrets.

when that time comes there will be no turning back for me.


No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile