My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

end times

i had a dream..
in my dream, iam not scared..
it is the end times,
i can see the country am in,
i can see the nearby countries,
i saw buildings.. they collapse down..
and water grew everywhere..
no tall building stand still..
almost all died..
only some, very few survived through the use of life jacket..
they swim to survive,
the faces, the faces..
for my family, the building where we were, didn't collapse..
i was looking for life jacket to give to my sister and mother..
i was looking for ways to save them..
we made our last will and signed on it.. and we hugged one another..
i saw two people,
with a mark of heart on their neck,
a man and a woman,
they were looking for one another and
they will find each other..
love.

i woke up, i checked my phone and it was 3:59 am..
want to sleep again,
but i knew, Jesus and GOD wants me to talk to them..
that is why after praying i decided to write..

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile