My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

TRUST

Sometimes we don't understand the plans and ways of the Lord, but I trust the Lord with all my heart and with all my soul... I will not doubt, I will not fear, and I will not be shaken... I saw HIM work... I feel HIM work.. that is why I know HE is at work.. ^_^

i want to quit love, i dont want to hold back.. because everything is confusing and painful...but for I don't know reason GOD didn't want me.. HE wanted me to stay.. oh what a stupid thing to do.. everyone says.. quit.. everyone says you'll get hurt more, I know, I understand, I also wanted to... but I don't know why GOD won't allow me... I have no choice but to follow GOD, even if my future is uncertain and seems to be in full pain... but I just have to TRUST...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rc3SU2zlM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile