My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

trusting GOD.. folowing HIS will.. and just have FAITH

GOD is truly mysterious hehehe sometimes HE will make you do things and put you in situations you won't understand...provide you wisdom you dont know where it came from....its really hard to follow HIS will...i did wrestle too,i question what HE is asking me to do..once I asked HIM to stop everything, and change HIS will to me because everything is so complicated and im having a hard time and having a hard feelings...i cried in pain, HE is merciful ah, in an instant HE did.. then HE gave me this cold treatment..."kills me" then what happen next I suffer, when I realize that I really have to follow HIS will, i ask forgiveness and promise that whetever it takes I will follow, He still provide and blessed me in that situation.. and continually HE is still so faithful to me..if sometimes Im in hardship of HIS will.. I would tell HIM that right now I don't understand and Im truly having a hard time, GOD knows one's heart,so HE knew if I am lying or just acting..I would ask HIM that I need some answer then amazingly HE will give..if sometimes i doubt & worry because it really do happen,HE would like whisper and slap this words on my face.. "have I not proven enough,I said wait & trust ME" yes ofcourse what a hard headed individual I can be to GOD, HE just worked and I know, yet I still doubt and worry...so shame on me right?!!! haha ^_^ but come to think of it.. my relationship with GOD is geniune... not all are given this chance to be this close to HIM.. and i think not everyone had the chance to really follow on HIS will.. its amazing how GOD did it.. it amazing how gracious HE can be to me for me to hear HIM, know HIM, understand HIM and follow HIM... you know the bottom line for this relationship is FAITH.. ^_^ Oh well, its a nice nice feeling ... love it.. ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile