My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

oh ohh...

my heart is broken . and i don't know what to do.. i have just conquered fear to love.. yet love just broke my heart.. so painful and so true... im blessed to have two good sister friend with me.. who as much as possible not forsake me.. i dont understand why... my heart is in ache and mind is in chaos.. and thank GOD that HE holds it so tight that i feel lesser pain...

oh GOD who never forsake me.. help me.. you lead me here... now im lost... why dont i understand... your ways oh Lord, what specific learning you just want me learn? or what is your only direction for me?? til where and when is your leading here? am I supposed to change my path? or continue on this path... i want to quit oh GOD, but you know my heart.. it only satisfy following you.. you are the boss of my life... you are my leader.. my defender.. my teacher.. my healer.. my protector,..my strength, my provider.. my all and my Father..

i will be still oh Lord, I will wait for your leading.. I will wait for you, for i trust you.. my heart is lost, but i know it can be found in you, it is broken, but i know it will be restored, Oh GOD all mighty... please i beg you.. listen to my affliction, hear my cry oh GOD, hear my plead, you know the deires of my heart, you know my needs, you know whats best for me...you oh GOD are the ruler.. forever you will reign..

help me bring back the joy of my heart, help me bring back the so much love i have... help me bring back life oh GOD... im lost... im broken...

GOD i did love.. i know what is love... and i know how to love... i applied your teaching... i showed my learnings... GOD, YOU are the one who give love.. and i thank you...

in the end.. i dont know.. and all i know... you know...

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile