My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, July 19, 2010

HER

I have an ex-friend… at first she was okey with me, we enjoy chatting and being together.. that is why I have shared a lot of my life with her.. when one day I see her heart… her heart is stained.. she hope bad things for other people… she wants what she wants, without having 2nd thoughts of how other people feels.. she is a great devil fighter.. im scared of her.. I don’t want to be her friend anymore…
Once in a family camp, we are assigned in the same room, because of my great fear of her attitude, I re-arrange the room assignment because I don’t want to be with her. I have hurt her, but I am only protecting myself, because I saw her heart.
She knew many things about the one guy I love and prayed for, I didn’t expect that she would one day do what I am so afraid of her. To have my love away from me. Right now she hasn’t stolen him yet. But she is in the process. It hurts me to see like that, also it hurts me to see what she is doing to me. She is more aggressive than me, she is more ready, she have a strong heart, and I don’t she knew my fear, and she is taking advantage of it, everything is so hard for me. I want to cry. Always, everyday, morning, afternoon and evening.. I am so afraid of her. She sees me as an enemy. The problem with me is that I am full of fear that is why the devil taking advantage of it. The devil is so wise. He even uses this woman against me. With this problem, GOD is not being glorified.. I am sinning. Because how could I continue to stay and live in fear if I have GOD in me. I am oh so relying on my strength and continue holding back from GOD’s promises… She complicates my life, and I don’t want her win. Oh GOD please continue to help me… I can always feel your works, you saving me repeatedly. . thank YOU

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile