My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Friday, September 3, 2010

I have a dream

I have a dream last Aug 22, 2010, I was like in a province,
A guy ask me to swim deep to live.. it was a big body of water like a lake or a river with many trees, when I look at the water I saw a lot of fish, they are so close together, scary if you will see, but this guy told me, I can swim deep to live and to cross under the water to reach the other side, deep is very beautiful no one can imagine because he have swim through it, I woke up.. having the question am I willing?
Before I slept, that night, there was a game, and a question I cannot forget, what have I risked for GOD? I can’t answer, because I never experienced risking anything, now I know I have a calling to share, because last Monday Aug 30, 2010, I was asked to lead a Bible study, there’s a hunger to do it more. So far, I am at this point, i got lots of unbeliever around me. May GOD continue to lead me. Praise HIM. ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile