My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

tough week, tough love


This week has really been a though week, 1st my shoti left for Singapore, informing the whole family 5 days before departure. One thing that my dad told my shoti that makes me glad is when he told him that if he finds it hard there he could always go back home, what a father words, never did I heard such a care from my dad. The moment my shoti left, all I felt from my mom that shoti is the only child he have, that she has forgotten about me and shobe. It was hurtful, but im trying to understand, and that time she feels terribly sick, so she is so depressed at the same time. Her depression is causing her to make unreasonable decisions in life. she told me, and letting me know her plans of adopting a far relative, so that she will be able to help and have a companion, yes! Its not bad to help, but the responsibility of sending her to school at the same time the expense or having her is big burden for my part. I told them I can’t, but they seem blinded by the situation, her deceased, because they all thought she might have cancer. So they are like pressuring me and of course conflict arise the family for the past days. They can’t understand how I see things that I cant say yes to the responsibility because I am the one providing, so I know, I know I can’t and would be hard for me to provide, to hire a maid is okey, but to adopt someone is not okey that’s a very 2 big different thing. Then ofcorse I would like to open up to my 2 trusted friends, but they are both busy, yeah quiet hurting too. But I have no choice but stick to GOD, and realize that HE alone can give me comfort, strength and trust that I need. I move on in life, knowing I have GOD with me, life seems heavy, but since GOD is there HE provides people who will help pray with me, there goes these 2 sets of couples that by HIS grace and way HE provided and accidentally meant to met me in this times. Ofcourse GOD also provides me wisdom to handle the situation, first I almost fail how to handle it, I almost breakdown, but then as I pray and asked HIM to save me from this, HE did. My dad was crying over my mom’s health, the very first time I knew and saw my dad cried for my mom, he don’t want to see my mom suffer from the sickness we thought (cancer), he is so uneasy, full of worry and very troubled, it was a blessing in away, because I felt happy knowing that my dad loves my dad so much. Then came this day, my mom is cancer free. No cancer at all, very normal, it just happened she encountered an amature doctor, oh well still thank GOD that there’s this I know very experienced doctor to check my mom. And now, not that our troubles are over; I am also blessed with sale. Hehe indeed GOD is good if we will just stand firm with our faith.  

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile