My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Singapore

last thursday, i heard a news, news that saddens my heart, my brother is leaving for another country, to find for his path, a new life for him, a new hope for him.

at first i was so surprised, he informed the family 5 days before his flight, that's so sudden, but that decision is clear, clear enough for the family not to stop him for what he wants to do. the first day, i find it unfair, so selfish, why so sudden i asked my self, i felt sad, missing him already even if he is still here, the prayed to GOD that since i cannot do anything about it, and i cannot be emotional, it wont help, so i prayed and entrusted everything in HIS hands, i may not be present in my brother's life there, but i believe in the power of GOD that he will protect and guide my shoti. after that in my heart i know i have let go of my little grown up brother, no worries at all. just full hope that he will find what he is looking for in life. I am happy, where he will be happy. so then and there i decided to have the coming sunday going out as a family. but it didnt happened, we ended up eating as a whole family here at house :)

last monday and tuesday, we just spent the night as one of our last normal , used to be family, we enjoyed the night. just so us, family. I thought it like my brother is just getting married, heading to a new life. reality bites, this is his break, and as a sister i should be happy for him, support him more and pray for him more, not stopped him. and accept reality that life is like this, we all have to move on, we all have to get out of our comfort zones and go on with our lives. I believe that GOD hears my prayer, he will protect my brother, and that leaves me nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile