My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, March 18, 2013

he crushed me


Its almost 3 weeks now, when a friend of mine treats me colder and colder…. from the beginning, I can sense that there is something wrong…
He started acting like not of a friend…he refuse to reply with my text messages… for 2 weeks I tried not to make a move to ask, but i cant help it, so i did, i asked him last Saturday… I thought his text message was a good reply, but it was not, he said it himself.
2 weeks ago I felt he don’t want me to ride his car… bec. I asked him if ill bring a car, or not, normally he will reply, but he did not.
It just so happened that the past 2 weeks, im really struggling with many issues, I needed a friend, just a friend..with all the problems.but he was never there, or should i say he refused to be there, I kept texting him because I needed him, but he never replied.If he replies, very limited. And very late. Always telling me im busy.
Yesterday, we talked, part we planned to meet to help me with my speech, but i insisted for a talk, I heard the words I fear to hear..For all he said, i can just summarized it to this…. I don’t love you mj, so pls give me a break!
But I never asked him to love me, I only asked him to be my friend..
he told me that he will help me with my speech.. he said he had no schedule that day and he can help me with it. By 4pm he changed his words,  He will only be available up to 6pm… he will have a date, no words from me..
Before that, when we're on the way to drink milk tea, I asked him if he likes to share umbrella with me, he refused.
And on the way, in my heart I know, I like to treat him for a milk tea, i know he knew that that because i told him earlier, but as we arrive the tea shop, he immediately bought one for himself.
Then by 530pm, when we're already in a friend's house, he changed his plan.. of leaving 6pm.. he said, the speech is more important so he decide to stay, and not leave at all.
Then when we’re about to eat dinner, he told one of our friend that he will ride his car, the usual is, he rides my car. I felt so strange and so bad. Even our friends can tell there is something wrong, I know he sensed it that I'm not feeling good anymore, so he asked where i am passing by, tho he knows where, the he decided to ride my car.
It was ery painful, as a friend, I know he has someone else, that he loves someone else, I never intervened and instead supported him… but why did he act the way he acted? He acted as if he is not my friend. I didn’t asked him to love me as a lover, for I know who I am in his life, I only asked him to love me as a friend… but he acted like an enemy to me. So painful.
I love him as a friend, just a friend, but he misunderstood it…

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile