My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, April 2, 2012

true faith


last friday, one of my reading is Hebrews 11 (Faith)
then..
last saturday, one of my reading is this photo shown..

and that day after reading this one of my insight is this..

that FAITH is also letting go of our desires and wanting and having GOD's desires to be our desires in life..

.. it could be really hard and painful..
but if we really want ti trust and obey GOD.. we have too..

for Matthew 11:28-30 says

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yolk upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. for my yolk is easy and my burden is light."

FOR MY YOLK IS EASY AND MY BURDEN IS LIGHT.




No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile