My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I waited

"Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord." Psalm 27:14.

This verse was one of the verses that I was holding to during the times that I was struggling in life. I can say that it was the toughest times of my life, and I thank GOD that with my perseverance by GOD’s grace, I have overcome. It was just a test of faith, and I know that I have passed, rejoice! For the Lord is good, for HE never forsaken me, and HE heard my prayers and came to me.

I was waiting for GOD to answer my prayers to be clear to where HE wants me to go. For two and half years, I was put in a situation thinking that where I am was GOD’s will for me, that It was the right path, that it was the best. Holding on ain’t easy, it feels like you are holding on a gymnastic bar, hanged there and tempted to let go, yet never letting go for I thought it was the best for me.
It started last June 2009, when everything I thought falls into place, everything was smooth, and everything shows “YES” answers from GOD, when it became all I ever wanted, not until June 2010 came, when the rough road began. When I started to lose my confidence, I was full of fear, I was shaken, I am distracted and bothered, full of worry and anxiousness, but still life goes on, I hold on and trusted GOD. When 2011 came, I was put to shame, feels like I am fighting for the wrong thing, very tough year, many burdens, many responsibilities, but still I hold on and waited for GOD to arrive, eventually slowly GOD lead me and showed me.

When February 2012 came, GOD finally arrived, HE intervened, HE came to my rescue and HE showed me the truth, the truth hurts as they say, but it was for my best, the thing that I am holding on is the wrong thing that it snatched me out of peace. I can say that it is hard to let go of something we hold on to and fought for for a long time, when all those times we thought that it was the best. But by GOD’s grace, I was able to see and move on.And now seeing it, all HE wants me is to have faith in HIM, that HE will soon arrive to rescue me. For GOD to arrived and intervene was really a blessing, and it only answers me that I am HIS.Praise GOD. ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile