My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Sunday

1. Still my Soul - Keith and Kristy Getty

a song for me, I need to be still, lots of temptation, lots of opportunities, a big world for me.. all I need is to discern and to know the path HE has for me. One thing I am sure of, no looking back to the past, leave it behind.. keep moving!

2. Bones - Hillsongs

my GOD has arrived, last February.. and all the decisions I made is from HIM.. HE shows me my faith and who has faith, HE shows me how weak I am, and how strong I can be with HIM.. HE shows me all in relate with my stand and my situation, believe it or not.. the discerning and praying is not yet done, all I need to do is keep moving to my future and hold on to HIM, HIS will not mine :)

** those who are my friends, they did understand even if I dont explain and for those who aint I now know who are not.

3. Take Heart - Hillsongs

I am not afraid to lose anyone in my life, for I have lost my life and turned my back with my desires for the sake of following Him, who is the author and perfecter of faith.

4. Search My Heart - Hillsongs

anything for my good, anything that would make me holy, I will submit to that.. for it is the will of my GOD for my life.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile