My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Ideal Guy

I thank GOD after knowing that HE wants me to get marry, HE also let me know what kind of a guy I should marry or look for hehe…. First he should have the zealousness of serving GOD, there’s a big difference between enjoying and wanting to serve and having the zealousness of serving GOD. Second he should be a good leader, a person who have wisdom and can decide wisely, with life goal and someone who have gained the respect of people around him. Third he and me should get along well, together grow and serve GOD, together would glorify GOD, and would compliment GOD’s will.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile