My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I was born to serve

One beautiful morning about two weeks ago, I and my mom were having breakfast together while having a chat; we were like updating each other, then we come up with spiritual topic. My mom is a Buddhist Catholic believer. When I am sharing my faith with her, my beliefs and telling her how much I am so born to serve GOD, she smiled and said to me, “You know what, when I was conceiving you, I talked to GOD, and prayed that I want this first child of mine to be a Nun.. to serve you with all her heart..” Then my heart was delighted and filled with joy, telling my self, so now I know… I may not become a Nun because I am not a Catholic believer, but I still have this great passion and faith of serving my one mighty GOD… isn’t it great? c”,)

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile