My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Celibacy

For a year I’ve been asking GOD if I have the gift of singleness also known as celibacy, quite long to fully know the answer. Along this time I am fighting the feelings I have of admiring guys, yet sometimes there also an absence of attraction for them. hehehe I find them ordinary and common… c”,) There are also times that I enjoy the company of my own, being alone wondering the mall, eating, shopping and doing everything by myself. There are signs that I can live life without partner, that having GOD is enough. So my love life has been completely idle for months, or more than a year? Haha actually until now, it is completely idle. That time, there are guys who planned to court me, who courted me, and stand by to court me, but none of them I entertained hehe so time passed they all got tired and left ( mostly non-believer )… not until this last May to June, for two months GOD keeps on answering my prayer in HIS ways regards to this and other prayers.. c”,) I won’t share the complete details how GOD answered my prayers. c”,) but it only lead to one answer that GOD wants me to go and multiply :p hehe to get married hehe c”,) well thank GOD that he answered me, because all the while I thought I have this gift, and I am enjoying everything by myself and planning of living life serving GOD alone and accepting that if it is HIS will for me not to get marry, well I am so willing to, who am I not to follow my boss order hehehe truly I thank GOD everytime HE answers prayer c”,)

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile