My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, April 1, 2013

blessings in disguise

Have you been worried of a certain thing? Or maybe about your family members' safety and health? I guess majority of us did.

Just few weeks ago, just like what i have shared from my previous blogs that my family is in a state of chaos, in deep worry about my mom's health. Then later on, by God's grace and mercy it turns out we have nothing to worry about. The worry feeling was later on replaced with gladness, seeing, hearing and knowing how my dad loves my mom.

My mom's so called sickness turns out to be the most awaited moment, for the family to know and for my dad to realize how much he loves mom and how much he don't want to lose her. From that incident on, my dad would always think of my mom and would show compassion to her, things he didn't do before to her.

Sometimes, the things we thought are troubles, could also be a blessings in disguise in our lives.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile