My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

... when you left, i decided to leave



I think, you have no right to be in pain or to be mad at me now that I left you.
Because in the past I never really felt loved by you, all I felt is rejection, I was denied many times to everyone, I was despised by you as everyone knows.
I stayed even if it hurts, I did my best to understand even if I am broken, I hold on and didn't thought of letting go, just kept hoping and waiting that one day, everything will change... but I was so wrong.. completely wrong..  
But the day Feb 14, 2012 made an impact in our lives, when you did what you did to her.
You didn't just turn your back on me; you killed our love when you left.


No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile