My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, March 26, 2012

my blackberry

some people may think that I am too much to pray about everything, example my blackberry cellphone,

but guess what, there is something in prayer..

for a couple of months i've been praying for a business phone that is not a qwerty keypad or a touchscreen one, because i am kinda old fashion, iam having difficulty using hi-tech gadgets,

and this blackberry pearl came out to be one that best suits me,

so I prayed about it,

research about it and then ... boom!

it is phased out in the market! what ah!!!!

but wait, i didn't stop there, i made my own research, inquiring even abroad.. and after few days, ka-boom!

found someones in the Phil who is selling it very cheap, she won it in a raffle... :)

she is selling it for 8500pesos, but the market price of this phone is 10k to 12k before it was phased out..

so i prayed, this is it!

then i went back to that person and asked for the last price, okey we agreed at 7500pesos,
again i prayed..

is this really your will GOD? is this the cellphone for me?

okey so i prayed if I was to able to sell my corby phone that fast without hassle, that's it...

then i made this mass text... another ka-boom! in 5minutes my aunt replied, okey! SOLD!
(i am selling it for 3500pesos, but since she's my aunt, so i sold it to her for 3000pesos only hehehe)

so what else do i need? it is obvious.. hehehe

So again i made a call to the seller, told GOD , if she lower her price or not i will buy it still,
i negotiated for 7000pesos (you know typical chinese, barat!)
but she insisted "ma'am naman, wag naman po"
told her , "sige na, tho i didn't know you, and you haven't made any transaction in the net, i will still willing to buy that phone, great trust"
she gave it for 7300pesos, okey DEAL! hahaha

so i have it, and I am happy... it was perfect for me ^_^ and only spending 4300pesos for it :)

I love GOD ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile