My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

im too bad to call him...

i can say i am too bad to call someone Lucifer in my mind..

there this guy, tall, handsome, intelligent rich and soft spoken, christian, what more can you ask?

but wait.. spending time knowing him, he is a total no no to me..

he is a christian, yet he is a weak one, new believer? or i don't know

he curse, says bad words, he drinks alcoholic drinks, he lie, he is not confident actually i can see he is more insecure, he encourages me to attend CCF..

so behind that good stuff is hidden bad stuff...

now i am praying a lot to resist this temptation..

the enemy sent a Lucifer like person to make me stop doing the will of GOD...

i know this person is no good to me..

I thank GOD for wisdom :D ill keep this person as a brother in Christ

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile