My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

GOD is such a great GOD indeed.. I couldn't as for more ^_^

James 4;7-10 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. Grieve, mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mourning and your joy to gloom. Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. ^_^


this verse is so apply to me.... yesterday, last night tears went down my eyes, my heart is full of worry and fears, I seek the LORD, and HE seems mad at me because I failed to trust HIM on these thing, when I have always put all things/my life in HIS hand.. these thing is my struggle for a long time, but you know what? even if GOD is mad at me ... and didnt talked to me that long, because HE is offended by me, HE took the worry and fears away, and gave me peace, a peaceful heart, He gave me rest, then after HE gave me an earthly friend... ^_^ HE is so amazing and great indeed, my heart is overjoyed... ^_^ Praise the LORD... HE is loving indeed ^_^ I couldn't as for more ^_^

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile