My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

for 2 weeks, ive been thinking of this... what if GOD is infront of me..what will I do??

hmmm... as in totoo si GOD sa harap ko ah physically or spriritually pag sa Heaven ko siya nakita... I think i won't look at HIM straight in the eyes... hindi ko kaya.. Im such a great sinner, HE knows me very well...wala me "K" to look at HIM..Iam not worthy...shame on me...who am I to see GOD's face..unless HE permits me too... ^_^ Iam only MJ Lee..no power, no authority, Iam not the creator of any..Iam just a creation...^_^I will bow down..super down.. as in if pwede i-flat sarili ko sa ground.. I will...because Im such a slave,Iam only HIS servant... If ever HE will stepped on me.. its okey.. for Iam nothing without HIM...so totally I will humble down myself...I will cry..mahihiya ako kay GOD... because I will feel so guilty... of so many many things... cry for forgiveness...HE knows all my sin, my life diba? as in... I will also cry to begged.. and cry to plead...para ma-forgive niya...I will serve HIM to the highest degree with all my heart and joy... as in... HE is my BIG BOSS.. the ONE and only...I will kiss HIS feet..It'll be an honor if I can do that...I will do all the things HE wants me to do.....

i think i cant face GOD if Iam not saved hehehe since Iam so I can... heheheand remember we are HIS children, we are not angels... ^_^

i don't want to boast about anything.. because all i want is to totally humble myself infront of GOD... here.. and there ^_^

my Faith for GOD is more of LOVE... HIS love for me and my love for HIM.. how I love to serve HIM ang everything for HIM, and humble myself for HIM... my faith is not because of rewards.. for me these rewards are bonus.. bonus.. bonus... thanks ^_^


~ December 01, 2009

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile