My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

If I have hurt them?

If I have hurt J**** last month, i didn't mean it... I only want him to go back attending toastmasters, i want him to be responsible, but he took it negatively, he got mad at me.

I f I have hurt A***** of his lunch treat last month... I have apologize. I am so stressed that time.

If I have hurt A*****, J****, K**** and K** with regards of the drinks, it is not my intention.

If I have hurt H****** regarding the text, a very strong text that says "I clearly indicate that I am not good in English" that meant that the time he mocked me, it is in appropriate. I shared to him my achievements because he is close to me, just be happy for me.

If I have hurt R***** last year for deleting my face photo on his camera, i asked for forgiveness  and if he took me negatively, all this time, i think he have problem not me.

If A** got a problem with me regarding my post about friends last week, i think she have a problem not me. maybe she is guilty for not treating me one.

I can only, forgive myself if they don't forgive me, so that I can move on. GOD knows i didn't want to hurt them, but they were. i cannot dwell on my mistake. I can only move on and forgive myself for GOD has forgiven me. GOD knows my heart, I am true and pure. I may sin by mistake, but I don't take revenge and I don't talk at them at the back. I consider them friends, even if they don't to me.

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile