My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

even her can't answer...

i texted my best friend...
i told her i am sad..
she asked why...
i answered... she didn't reply.. i know she don't know what to say..

i opened to GOD my emotions... my sadness... and HE alone comforts me.

I told them, that i felt sad
i felt all alone...
i know in my heart i am ready... but still GOD refuse to give me...
i am blessed with many things i didn't asked for...
and i truly thank GOD about it..
i told them i accept what GOD has given me...
and be contented with it..
but to be sad is one thing i cannot control.. but pray over...

i know i need to have faith..
indeed i have faith, that is why i am thankful still..

I told my best friend that i know I am ready,
i want to get married and have my own family..
its my long prayer but GOD haven't answered..

i told them... i am always with many people..
i am always on the spot light...
i am always in the happenings..
but still i feel alone...

many non believer and believer are after me..
for the non believer they are truly aggressive...
but of course the answer is automatic NO..
for the believers...
who is still have the chance... not counted those who are already rejected... (even if they still wait and pursue...)
they would just come and get to know me...
but none really courted me...
i always got the sense that they are so afraid to be rejected...
felt like they are just fooling around with me...
feels sad...
feels like many admires me...
but none of them would want to take me home to be their wife..

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile