My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Friday, May 18, 2012

when I am about..


sorry everyone, i am not in a hurry..

 .. many times.. when I am about to take opportunities, chances, and risks .. they holdback.. bec. they are in a hurry, so afraid and lack of faith..

FYI
Opportunities don't expire.. if they do... SO BE IT! :P
chances are created not given.. women don't create chances.. men do!
risk? .. man should be the 1st to take risk! 

women are reactors not initiators..

 .. there's what we call GOD's way and GOD's time ..

let's talk about patiece.. i have long.. :)
 
other's failure ain't my failure.. hihihi :)

 
whatever happens, everything still under the will and control of GOD ..
and I am thankful !!! :P


No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile