My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

i miss blogging

i miss my blog..i miss writing..in highschool..i really got low grades in english..1st its english..im not good with it..2nd grammar..im poor in it..3rd spelling..oh my too late for me to realize that spelling is not to be memorized :)) 4th im poor in constructing sentences..poor in essay writing..but it was weird on year 2008 when i started to love writing..there is something in writing.....one good way for me to share my thoughts..because im not good in public speaking.. i stutter alot...oh well since then im dreaming to have books authored by me to be in print someday... Ow.. it is free to dream... :D

im loving to read too.. i get to relax when im reading books.. weird... in my younger years.. i hate to read.. as in.. it feels like someone is hitting my head everytime i read books.. "parang binabatukan ...ako :)) " funny isnt it... then another weird thing happen to me last 2007 .. i started to love reading.. now.. im enjoying reading books.. i dont really watch t.v..because preferrably i enjoy reading more.. sometimes i dont know how to operate our t.v. na nga eh.. dont know how the buttons of the remote function.. :)) and I thank GOD for this weird changes that is happening to me.. surely it is from GOD.. and im loving it hehehe

No comments:

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile