My Life Verses

Proverbs 28:14 Blessed is the man who always fears the LORD, but he who hardens his heart falls into trouble.


Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.


1 John 4:19 We love because HE first loved us.


Jeremiah 17:7 But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in HIM.


Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

Monday, September 29, 2008

My office place is a dangerous battle field. Making me decide and giving me the thought to quit the job I love.

My office place is a dangerous battle field. The past month pressured and stressed na stressed talaga me sa work ko… even I love my work… stressed ako.. Parang they’re making me decide or giving me the thought to quit the job I love. At first bulok systema ng company… dami problema sa company itself kahit na malaki and matagal na.. policy and rules niya baluktot…. Ang mga nasa top position… they are all like in an acting job… may personalan… etc.. nakaka stressed din ang mga clients.. dami prob about them… which is normal sa job na eto.. nakaka pressured ang maka benta.. kase laki ng quota tapus ang hirap pa mag hanap ng client at mag papunta ng client… and lastly just today ang laki ng stressed ko sa mga ka-officemates ko… they’re ethics are gone… they act as if they don’t fear GOD, nag susulutan sila ng clients, nagkaka roon ng labanan.. stories arises… hindi mo na talaga maintindihan kung sino ang nag sasabi ng totoo.. sino paniniwalaan… nagsisiraan sila…. even mga christian dito sa office involve…sila din ang mga kasama sa agawan ng clients… nakaka sad how and why nag kaka ganyan sila… napapa tanong me sa if gagawin ko din ba ang ginagawa nila… kase if you don’t fight the way they fight sa battle field.. you will not survive… kase sa nakita ko ang work namin sa office… parang survivor… if you don’t survive… goodbye.. tanggal ka… so… napaisip me… I love my work eh.. I still want to stay…. so… I pause…..napaisip me… doing what they do doesn’t make me any different from them…….which is I know what they do is wrong and not inspiring at all.. instead irritating… also what they do is not glorifying GOD.. I see them as animals.. as a scavenger… who only fights for life.. loving life…. And not knowing how to love at all... all they love is this world…. Sad…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=frame photo editor 2.1.0 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Facebook Badge

Marry Jean Lee's Facebook profile